Trekking in Peru
Cordillera Blanca & Huayhuash
Mountaineering in Peru
Climbing Cordillera Blanca
Trek and Climb in Peru
- 3 days: Vallunaraju (5,686 m), easy access and near to Huaraz.
- 2 days: Yanapaccha (5,460 m), it can be combined with Nevado Pisco.
- 3 days: Pisco (5,752 m), classic mountain for beginner climbers.
- 3 days: Ishinca (5,530 m), located in the Ishinca valley.
- 4 days: Tocllaraju (6,032 m), located in the Ishinca valley.
- 7 days: Urus Este (5,420 m), Ishinca(5,530 m) & Tocllaraju (6,032 m), 3 peaks climbing.
- 6 days: Alpamayo (5,947 m), the most beautiful mountain in the world.
- 6 days: Artesonraju (6,025 m), depicted in the live-action Paramount Pictures logo.
- 11 days: Alpamayo (5,947 m) & Artesonraju (6,025 m), 2 peaks climb.
- 5 days: Chopicalqui (6,345 m), one of the highest peaks of the Cordillera Blanca.
- 6 days: Huascaran Sur (6,768 m), Peru's highest mountain.
We offer a variety of trekking and climbing combinations
Daily Tours in Peru
Day Trips Huaraz: